Friday, March 31, 2006

The Voice Within

Just came back from school.
Sigh. Long, LONG day.
I forgot to bring ALL of my accounts books today.
So while everyone was hurrying to finish, I was reading newspaper.
And laughing at them.

HAHA.

Then I realized that I'd have to go to school tomorrow to pass it up.
There's merentas desa tomorrow and I think merentas desa is a completely pointless event that does not concern me in the least so I normally just skip it.
But I have to go tomorrow, to hand up my freakin' books or Pn. Soo will fuck me upside down ew.
And I also realized that, I have no ones book to copy, cos they all passed it up.

HAHA.


... great. Just GREAT.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

There were the new BOD nominations for DJ's Leo Club today.
Everyone had to be in uniform, and careless me lost my skirt.
So I turned up at the meeting with black pants.
Yen Vern said black pants can be worn as uniform too, owhkay!
But unfortunately that didn't stop me from looking like a total dope.

Anyways, I got nominated for four posts.
Community Service Dir., I.U. Dir., Membership Dir. and Funding Dir.
I was one of the nominees for all those because Emelia, Lixian and Melinda were bored and started nominating me for everything until the thrill of playing around eventually faded.
Yes. And you wanna know what would be the funniest thing?
I get nominated for four posts, and in the end get nothing.
Yes. That WOULD be funny.

HAHA.

... omfg no.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi chingy, hwee lynn here. Still remember me? =[ lol...haven't spoken to u in ages ages ages. Hope u get a post in Leo! I want one in Interact too =D

Friday, March 31, 2006 5:40:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chingy!i want your next post with the new BOD's!i wanna knowwwwwww: D

akakaka.

Friday, March 31, 2006 10:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home