Monday, March 27, 2006

Perfect Situation

I've been doing last minute filling form for the Youth Exchange program.
Damn. I realized that my family hasn't taken a family picture in YEARS.
Years as in, the last picture we took together was when I was 5.
Yes. So I had to stick on an old photo.
Argh. That lessens my chances even more considering I can't host. :(
But still I'm gonna try. Perhaps a miracle will occur and I'll get to go.
Yea, a miracle. A bloody mutha fuckin miracle.
Sigh.

I'm so stressed and damned May Yi's not online.
Gah, where'd that biatch go when I need her. :(

5 Comments:

Blogger hweeching said...

Of course I haven't.
I've never forgotten about you huns.
You're always so bz, and May Yi's so lifeless she's always doing nothing but talking to her boyfriend.
Hahhahahhaa.
So thats why I've kinda come to lean on her.
But you, my dear, will always be my number 1 biatch.
Along with Jade. :)

Monday, March 27, 2006 1:18:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EH EH!!!! i;m still HERE tOO!!! and if its any consolation..i dun even tok to siang coz he is su mutha farkin busy wit dota..and my name is may EE!!! ahahahhahahaha..not bad arh!!!

Monday, March 27, 2006 4:06:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHING HAS OFFICIALLY FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT PORRR DEBS: (

eh!?u going for student's exchange????
NEVER TELL ME.BOOHOO!

TO WHERE TO WHERE!?!??!: D
lucky girllllll: )

Monday, March 27, 2006 4:21:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

May Ee: I'm sorry to burst your bubble hunny, but I was talking bout Poon May Yi. Hahhahahhahaha. Im sure you knew that. :)

Debra: Nah, I just applied for the student exchange thing. It would take a miracle for me to get it though, under the circumstances. Owh, I applied to Japan. XD

Monday, March 27, 2006 4:25:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ching i thought i was ur best friend 2..boohoo..i guess u forgot bout me 2..i'm sorry i haven be there for u..i'm trying here!

Saturday, April 01, 2006 12:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home