Sunday, March 26, 2006

Have a little faith.




They can say anything they want to say

Try to bring me down
But I will not allow
Anyone to succeed
Hanging clouds over me
And they can try hard to make me feel
That I don't matter at all
But I refuse to falter
In what I believe
Or lose faith in my dreams


'Cause there's a light in me
That shines brightly
They can try
But they can't take that away from me
From me

They can do anything they want to you
lf you let them in
But they won't ever win
If you cling to your pride
And just push them aside
See
I have learned there's an inner peace I own
Something in my soul
That they cannot possess
So I won't be afraid
And darkness will fade

'Cause there's a light in me
That shines brightly
They can try
But they can't take that away from me

No
They can't take this
Precious love
l'll always have inside me
Certainly the Lord will guide me
Where I need to go

They can say anything they want to say
Try to break me down
But 1 won't face the ground
I will rise steadily
Sailing out of their reach

Oh Lord
They do try hard to make me feel
That I don't matter at all
But I refuse to falter
In what I believe
Or lose faith in my dreams

'Cause there's a light in me that shines brightly
They can try
But they can't take that away from me
From me.



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


The past few days have been long, and boring.
I couldn't tell my mum about my results, she'd just be so dissapointed.
I swear I was really scared and distraught; I just didn't wanna see her dissapointed.
Well, thankfully she didn't ask exactly what I got. I just told her I didn't fail anything other than Econs.
Hopefully I didn't.

Sigh. May Yi's all happy happy with her latest guy, Mr. Ha Chee aka Chee Ho.
They're both happy happy together.
She can't stop talking about him and how she's never felt this way about any other guy before, and how great he is and blablabla.
Yeayea I know I sound bitter, but heck. You can't blame me!
I'm all sad and lonely (though I'm not looking for anyone) and she's so deliriously and obliviously happy.
There was this post I read from Xiaxue's blog dated March 21st.


I quote Xiaxue:

"I hated the girls (or in my case guys also) who would force their little happy relationship stories on me, and I think inside their shivelled little pink hearts they all were having great fun mocking me and seeing me convulse and pulsate vomit while I feigned interest in their love lives." Unquote.


Owhkaylarh, not so bad lar. I don't always feign interest, just at certain times when I'm feeling super emo and all.
I know they're happy and stuff and they wanna share their happiness, but seriously.
Some people just don't wanna know! Owhkay?
I know I'm fat and no one wants me. :(

Hahhahah May Yi hunny, this is not meant for you. I like listening to you and Chee Ho's love stories. :)
And this also isn't meant for Dina or Xinhui or Jade.
Or any of my best buddies. I feel enormously happy for all of you; because you all deserve it after so long waiting and searching.
But I admitt, I feel just a teensyweensy bit envious sometimes.
Owh well, which single female wouldn't?
Even those who claim that they're completely happy and contented being single, they are still envious.
Even just a very very little bit.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm so lazy to start my post on China II.
There's just so many photos and all. And its not like I'm blogging for money.
And its also not like anyone reads my blog.
Hahhahahaha, pathetic ain't I?
Anyways, blogging is just to fill time for me, and also to record some of my happy moments, and also many, many sad ones.
I know most of you who read my blog, don't actually read it but just look at the pictures.
Ah well, its not like what I write is that interesting anyways. :(
But if you did read it, comment lah!
I wanna know what you think. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home