Monday, February 06, 2006

Byebye Jade. :(

I'm suppose to be doing my homework.


Blah. Who the fuck cares. For the whole of next week get fucked by teachers only mah.

Nothing wan.

Probably get thrown out of class a few times.

...


ANYWAY, my babes and I (plus a few others) went to Tropicana for a swimming session! All of us girls wore bikinis.

Yes, me too, albeit all the flab.
Who cares lah, no one commented on the flab. =P
Not that I know of anywaaayyyyyy.
We had fun, I too, although I had some.. er, problems.

I won't blog about that today, cos Jade's camera is down, and she hasn't sent me the pictures, and I was too lazy to ask Dina for them. I only have a few, so wait til the next post lah.


Today Ima blog about Jade. She left Malaysia approximately 6 hours and 28 minutes ago.


It seems like just yesterday she arrived back, and we had our snug we-haven't-seen-each-other-for-a-long-time hug.

It seems like it was just yesterday we went for her Dad's high school reunion dinner with Dina and did so many stupid things and had SO MUCH fun.

It seems like it was just yesterday that we were playing on the monkey bars together and I was wearing my short white skirt and the little boys could see my undies from down there.

It seems like just yesterday we were eating at Paddington Pancakes after a shopping spree at The Curve.

It seems like just yesterday we were taking silly pictures (poser ones too) of ourselves in the dressing rooms together.

It seems like just yesterday we were screaming out the lyrics of Lindsay Lohan's Confessions Of A Broken Heart outside KLCC.

It seems like just yesterday we had met, and became the best of friends.

And now you're back in Australia.


Owh gosh I'm tearing as I type this. I'm having my periods so I'm extra emotional.
Don't wanna type anymore, I'm so emo now. :(


Pictures of us. Their not in order of years, so just read the captions.


Us at 1U.


Us outside The Curve.
Year 2oo4.



Us in Paddington Pancakes.
After our shopping spree.
Year 2oo4.




Little Jade.



Dina and Jade.
Year 2oo3.


Jade at Jane's 15th b'day party.
Dina accidentally squashed her finger between the chairs.



Sleepy Jade.
VERY difficult to get her to wake up in the morning.



Jade wearing Cheang Ee's cap
May Ee's Christmas party


In caffe 21.



Hau-er. I. Jade.
Paddington Pancakes
Year 2oo5.



In the taxi.



WaiHong. Siang. Jade.
Genting Year 2oo4



Us during New Year's Eve.


Jade sleeping again.



Marilyn Monroe lookalike.


Us posing on New Year's Day.


Sigh.

I'm gonna miss you Jadeeee. COME BBAACCCKKKKKKK ='(


-------------------------------------------------------------------


Owhkay, no more emo-ness. Time for homework.

SO MUCH FUCKING HOMEWORK.

Someone kill me please.


Before I end, here's a picture of 1/10 of my homework.





...

#$%^&*#$%^&*#$$%*(&^*(^$&%#@$%^@##@#$!@~!~!@#%^&**()*&

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home