Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm gona love you anyway

I am updating for the sake of updating.

Can't wait for classes to start. I am SO fucking bored. My social life is close to zero, not that I'm complaining actually... I am starting to turn into my father - I can't stand most people around me, and my ego is bigger than the sky... sometimes I think I deserve to be alone. Haha.

Not to mention free time = $$$$.

When the sun comes up (if you've lived in London, you'd have noticed that the sun doesn't come up often) I decide to go to the town center for a walk, soak in some sunshine. Then I happen on TopShop, H&M, River Island, Warehouse, Jane Norman... you get the idea.

And John Lewis. Ah... I go in there just for the home section. Pots, pans, plates, cutlery.... I want to buy them all. But I'll start with a large casserole pot haha. Need something proper to make my lamb stew.

I was just counting the months I've been here and it has only been 4 months. I just finished my first semester of university. Everything seems to have passed by in a flash. This has officially been the longest since I have not slept in my bed in Mutiara Damansara. But when I think of Aiman... the past 4 months suddenly feel like an eternity has passed. I haven't smelled him, held his hand, hugged him, kissed him, played with his curly hair or buttoned his shirt for him in 4 months. 4 very long months.

Oleksandra (my Ukrainian/Czech friend) and I went museum hopping just two days ago, and it so great. I LOVE classical art. Tate Britain and the National History Museum was THE best. I definitely have to go back to Tate Britain again...

And I got more hours at work this week so YAY FOR ME! It's about time that moolah started coming in (from my mommy doesn't count) aahhhh....

Right here's a picture of me in front of Tate Britain:



Photobucket



Feeling so bloody restless...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home