Tuesday, December 01, 2009

You're the one thing I got right, the only one I let it inside

Today is the 1st of December, and in about a month and 2 days I will be 20 years old. I would have completed the 2nd decade of my life.

Every time my mum scolded me because I did something irresponsible, whether on purpose or by accident, I would tell her: "Mummy, I'll be responsible when I'm no longer a teenager. Currently, I still have the right to be irresponsible."

And in a month and 2 days, I will be losing this right to irresponsibility.

No more excuses when I fuck something up. Nobody can brush off my mistakes anymore, especially me, with the reason "she's just a child".

Because I am no longer a child. The time is here.



It's time to grow up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home