Saturday, November 28, 2009

Imagine all the people, sharing all the way

So my period has been coming frequently and I was really freaked out the morning two days ago when I woke up and found blood on my panties because I thought my period had just come like 2 weeks ago??? But apparently not after properly recalling it has already been 28 days so yes my period is just on time which means TIME IS PASSING SO GODDAMNED FAST but it's good in a way now it's only 6 months and one week until the day I will hold my Aiman again and fall asleep in my mother's lap and annoy and fight with my dad and eat yummy cheap food and watch movies with my Aiman so yay for time passing quickly wooooo!

Today I went to Camden market with Jon and Wei Kit and Jasmine and May Ee and we walked around looking at things I wanted to buy this cute warm woolen beanie but I didn't because it was £10 and I couldn't bear to spend £10 so I didn't buy it and then on the way to dinner I dropped the £10 =.= fuck me laaaa should've just bought the bloody thing AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH dkaldksdlkj;AKD;LEKPOWTLSKVML [;lk;sljpojaelksdl pissed at myself and life and then we were supposed to go to the fair in Hyde Park it's call Winter Wonderland but it fucking started RAINING and I practically walked under the rain to get to places and tube stations mahai EVEN MORE pissed at myself because I decided to wear my coat which didn't have a hood that could shield me a little from the rain and EVEN MORE pissed with life for being so shitty and no one has called me back about the job applications DIU knnccbaswdjklasdjklasdjklasdjkl BAH.


Photobucket

They looked so cute huddled together on the steps


Photobucket

Failed picture. Just shows how long I have not went out and had an outing worthy of picture-taking.


Photobucket

Little boy :)


Photobucket

HA! I still got it in meeeee


Photobucket

Do you see two couples?

Hint: There's one on the bed.


Photobucket

Jon so henskem ^^


Photobucket

For you, Babykins. I miss you.






Right so Im going to go sleep now and pray that life gets better tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home