Sunday, January 10, 2010

So let me tell you again and again and again

Right so my 20th birthday came and went. I am not no longer a teenager, and for those of you who have me on msn will know that I have changed my nickname.

No more b l i n d e d b y t h e l i g h t * f o x y | HAHAHAH

But my msn email is still sweet n sexy GAHAHHAHA so um yeah will change that in due time. I still feel like a child. Perhaps next year... when I really enter adulthood.

I spent the last week with Jade.... the days passed by so quickly. Time in general has been passing quickly. I know I've been saying that over and over in each post... but it has!

Assignment update: I have managed to complete 2 and a half essays and an online assessment and a short 10 question workbook. Heh. Not much I know... only 5 and a half more essays to go! Everything is due on Wednesday and Thursday, so I need to give it my best til then.

I WILL FINISH ALL THOSE ESSAYS AND HAND THEM UP ON TIME! I SWEAR ON MY... new camera. Yes. I swear on my new camera that they will be done and handed up by the stipulated time.

And Grace came back three days ago I now have my boil porridge person (po tim wa chuk) back WEEEEE~

Owhkay I don't even know why I feel so light I still have 5 and a half fucking more essays to write in the short span of 4 days and here I am typing away a post for my blog when I should be typing away for my essays heh okok so er BYE!

I am too goddamned lazy to post up pictures so just go to my facebook if you reaaallyyy wana see my pictures haha haha ha ha ha I make myself sound like Im so famous HAHA!


P.s.: I miss my Babykins.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home