Monday, July 27, 2009

CAN YOU PUT THE PAST AWAY WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND

The title is in caps because I am singing this song at the top of my lungs at Terry's place.
I think the Kian Huat aunty is going to come upstairs and ask me what's going on soon HAHA.

Hmmm I should blog. Since there is now wi-fi at Terry's place, and at certain hours I do have some free time. Just SOME. You know? Like a little. (just in case, Terry - who is the boss of me, finds my blog hahaha though I doubt so hehe)

Alright, soon! And I shall change this blogskin as well getting a bit boring. Actually no Im not bored of it cos I haven't come to my own blog in a long long while HAHAHA it's like I've been evading life working 2 jobs and trying to have a social life (I use the word 'try' because right now I'm kind of like a hermit) really doesn't give you much time to sit down and think because all the other free time I have when Im not working or going out with friends or hanging out with Aiman is used for sleeping and I suppose when I say I'm 'evading life' I suppose I've been putting off thinking about the more important things like the future I've just been focusing on right now like getting a new phone cos I lost my old one =.= and my camera has finally spoiled so I have nothing to take pictures with anymore and I suppose it's time I sat down and thought about what Im going to do with my life instead of typing out all this crap when I should be working haha.




I shall blog tomorrow. And go on a diet. And exercise more. And stop complaining.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home