Friday, May 29, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4?

My first paper is Stats 2, on the 1st of June.

This final exam will pretty much determine which country I'll go to.

It's either Aus or UK or.... here for another year. Haha.


Every time I tell someone I don't think my final grade is going to be good enough for the UK, they tell me "Can one laaa... don't worry!"

Seriously, these people.

I don't know if they're just being nice or they actually think that I "can one laaa".


And I am sort of stressed... but sort of not. Like I know I've still got fuckin shit loads to study but I just spent the last hour an a half on wedding dash.

Owh and while I'm practicing writing out my answers for Econs Unit 3 and 5 (I have not started on 6 HAHAHHA plan on cramming that whole unit in my few days of break), I tend to just stone there in the middle of writing and just... admire my own handwriting.

I am mesmerized by my own handwriting sometimes. It's so pretty and curlllyyyy. And so professional looking. HAHAHHAHAHA yes I know I'm going on about how fantastic my handwriting is... but really. Look for yourself:



Photobucket



My mom doesn't like it though. She said she prefers my std 1 writing when it was all fat and round, "like you!" she also added. =.=

That was some notes I scribbled down during one of Ms. Leong's econs classes so it isn't exactly my best handwriting, as Ms. Leong tends to explain stuff really fast and I had to keep up.



Right I should go study something now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home