Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fate intervenes

I have noticed that I seem to have lost the need to constantly update my blog.

The past few months, I have been finding it difficult to describe what I've been feeling in words.... Every time I click 'Create Post', more often than not I always press the X button on the top right hand corner after typing out a few lines.

Maybe it's because I'm growing up. This blog is a part of my young naivete, a part of me which I had just left behind recently.

So I suppose... the time has come to really let go.


Goodbye, dear blog. I have enjoyed recording my memories with you.

Perhaps the occasional post, once in awhile.




BAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA Owhkay fine that was crap. The only reason I'm not updating is because I work 2 jobs now and that I am fucking LAZY.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home