Wednesday, May 20, 2009

With just one wink of an eye.. like magic

May told me about this song and it's been stuck in my head since last night.

I don't know how these people keep studying for long periods of time.
My attention span just dies after 20mins max.

I'm doing a little of everything... which is good, if I'd started like 2 and a half months ago or something.

But the study plan recommended right now is hardcore stuffing things into my brain (only less than 2 weeks left) but I am still doing things as I please....

So yes, I do understand that whatever happens to my tertiary education is of my own doing.

In other words, I am digging my own grave. Bahaha!


I don't know how I find humour in these kinds of situations really.


When I lost interest just awhile ago I had nowhere to doodle so I drew on my pointer finger with my blue g1. Then my fringe fell out of my pin and tickled my nose so I rubbed it with the finger I just drew on. Now my nose is blue.


I think I'll go take a nap.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home