Monday, May 25, 2009

games

I was watching the first ep of the 3rd season of Ugly Betty just now.

"Listen, things between us.. they're not always going to be great. But I'm your father. You are my son. And we're in this together. So even when I have to say no.... I still love you." Daniel to DJ, Ugly Betty Season 3 ep1.


Tonight's events made me realize what a child I am around you.
I never cry at something someone says. I hardly cry when people treat me bad. And I NEVER cry when I fight with my dad.


But with you... at the slightest annoyance of your voice, immediately I feel hurt. At the smallest reprimand, I feel my throat choking up.

I am always in control of myself. When I am angry, or when I am arguing with someone, I know my points. I know how to put them in their place.

But with you... I lose all senses. I lose all defenses. With you I am like the crocodile without the scaly skin, without protection.


With you, I am a child. And you, the parent.


I was alright the whole time, until that scene in Ugly Betty. I cried while watching that scene...


and have not stopped.



I won't be the one to go to you. Because I need to know that you will come for me.


I will wait... and wait.


Even though I get the feeling that tonight there will be no more calls, no more messages.





I will wait.





With my heart in my hands;




I will wait.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home