Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am a lala mui!

I just got my hair trimmed today after 2390483592 years of thinking about doing it haha!
And now I look like a lala mui. Well, my closest people know that deep inside, I really am a lala mui so I may as well 'fess up right now!

I AM A LALA MUI AND I LOVEE IT!

Heeeee excuse the slight hyper-ness as it has just sunk in that my exams have ended and I no longer need to feel guilty when Im (re)watching Blood+ or Boys Over Flowers or playing Parking Dash or Wedding Dash or Diaper Dash or Fitness Dash!

Yes, I have ALL the Dash games. Yes, I am also a LOSER! AND LOVING IT!

Owhkay my hyper-ness has just reached another level, but please, BEAR WITH ME!


Today I spent the whole afternoon going into every bridal shop in SS2 looking for a prom dress to rent, and it was SO tiring. And the hot hot weather only made me sticky and smelly as well as tired. =.=

I didn't exactly find something that I fell in love with, just something that looked rather alright on me. So I went and borrowed a dress from a friend, I won't say who; you just wait for the pictures and then you'll know whose dress I'm wearing haha, cos she wore that during her form 5 prom.


Anyway, I'm so sleepy but I can't sleep cos I've got a personal statement to write, again =.=, since I decided to switch courses. (yes that was what the post below this one was about haha)


I shall leave you with an old act-cool picture of Leysha and I, because I think you've probably forgotten how I look like!


Also cos I like my eye makeup in this one hehe.




Photobucket




Lala mui, out!


PEACE ^.^v


Owh one more thing, I'm starting work tomorrow, pray that I don't embarrass myself or let Terry (yes, I'm working for TTTT) down with my dungu-ness =.=

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home