Sunday, July 12, 2009

I will always love you

Dear Aiman 'Bubukins/Bestie' Yusra,


I am sorry for all the fights we've been having the past few days, and I want to thank you for coming back each and every time, even if the last one took you longer to return.

I keep getting sensitive about small things, I think, because at the back of my mind I keep thinking about how I may have to leave soon. Leave my home behind, leave the rest of my childhood behind, but mostly leave you behind.

But I believe, that after being best friends for 2 years, and then a couple which shares everything with each other for the past 9 months; we'll hold on throughout the 9 months a year when we are apart. We'll hold on even with the distance separating us.

So... with this, I'm REALLY going to stop doubting whether we'll be able to do this, or whether I want to do this.

Because I'm going to screw the odds and go for it, for better or for worse.

Because right now, you are everything to me as well.



I love you.


x


Now a little ranting:


I've been feeling like fucking jealous for fucks man the past few days WHAT THE FUCK I mean I was never really jealous of her at all before and now I am I now feel really stupid for being jealous of the other person when this person whom I'm jealous of now has had a real long history with him and I know so do I but I I I I I don't know why I feel like that all of a sudden and no it's not like Im going to do anything I just feel like... like he may just... What the fuck. Jealousy is an evil, evil thing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home