Thursday, May 21, 2009

They say bad things happen for a reason

I've been reading this blog of a friend of mine from college.

She's the same age as I, 19, but she's been keeping this blog since she was 14. She said goodbye to it mid of last year, which was her last post.


I've been reading every post she wrote since she started off the blog till the last one. Haha I know, damn stalker. But the things she wrote in each post... The blog was like a book, one which I couldn't stop reading till it was finished.

She wrote about the things she felt about the world around her, about the way people treated her, about her mother's supposed favoritism towards her brother... her obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer haha.

While I was reading it I felt like I could really relate to the loneliness she felt... like when her best friend wanted to move away, and she felt really sad about it but she showed no emotion because her bestfriend didn't seem to think that she'd be sad about her moving away.

And a whole load of other stuff which I felt but didn't know how to write it out in words.... I will not mention this person's name here though, although I don't think anyone who reads my blog knows her... but yeah.


x


I got all my offers through ucas already; Bath, Manchester and York.
Bristol unsuccessful-ed me haha. Ah well.

So right now... I'm in between Bath and Manchester. I don't know why but I'm just not feeling York.... if you get what I mean haha. And after speaking to Ying over msn last night, she said something to this effect: "Some times gut feelings hold quite some weightage... so just go with your instinct, you know?" Yeah something like that haha.

But then again, whether I go to UK or not depends on my results later on. =.=
And by the looks of it I think the chances of me achieving the required scores are quite slim... so after all this talk think I'll probably just end up in Melboune.

Which.... isn't a bad thing. Not a bad thing at all.

Jade would be there, I could just hope on the train and go all the way back to Glen Waverly to see my JadoWado for Aud$5.80 whenever I'm feeling down or need someone familiar.

Speaking of someone familiar, I saw a whole bunch of familiar faces while I was there, so no problem with that ha ha. =.= I wasn't really culture-shocked at all. Or maybe it's because I was only there for a few days....

And I have so much family over there. When Mummykins and Dad come to visit they can stay with my uncle and aunt and they can go fishing and golf-ing. Haha.

But some part of me wants to go somewhere and be on my own. With nobody I know, start anew... see how I'll fair on my own in the world.

Eager to spread my wings... is that how people put it?


Ah well. None of it is going to happen if I don't get studying like, right now.



Food first though. Hehe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home