Sunday, May 10, 2009

Damn regret?

So my A2 exams are in 21 days; and needless to say, I am fucked.

Haha what else is new right LOL.


Right so on April 14th, Aiman and I turned half a year! Yeah I know that was like almost a month ago and I'm only blogging about it now lol. I really don't know what I do with my time these days.
I don't blog, I don't really go out late at night much and I sure as hell haven't been studying so... what happens to all that time?

Owh hmm. Now that I think about it, I've been spending most of the free time on my hands sleeping (extra) and playing stupid dash games (diner dash, cooking dash, wedding dash) BAH.

And a few days ago I think God was sending me his last warning through that tag I did on facebook. You know, the one where you put your playlist on shuffle and then after reading a question you press 'next' on your player?

Yeah so after reading the question, "What is the story of your life?", I pressed next, and the song that came up with Damn Regret by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. HAHA.

Yes... 3 more weeks. I can still make a difference.



x



Anyway, I digressed. We celebrated our 6months as a couple in Chili's, our fav place to eat!

We know that 6 months together isn't that great... but we just like to find reasons to set aside money to go have yummy food!



Photobucket

WET 1023 hehe.


Photobucket

Hello Mr. Henskem :)


Photobucket

Don't know why my hair was so flat that day =.=


Photobucket

Act cute?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Triple Play


Photobucket

Photobucket

They used to use potato skin as the base for this


Photobucket

Photobucket

Buffalo wings!


Photobucket

Lamb Shoulder Steak


Photobucket

Photobucket

Beef Bacon Burger


Photobucket

Best mashed potato ever


Photobucket

Yummy FAT!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




It'll be 7 months in a few days.... I love you, Bubuu!



x



Dad just came in and asked me whether I've got classes tomorrow.


And it hit me. I'm done with college. I'm all done with college.


The last leg of the race is here, yet again. This is the last 100m where you sprint as hard as you can in an 800m race.


I'm just afraid that like in running... I'll end up 3rd place, at most.

Because I didn't sprint hard enough the last 100m.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home