Sunday, April 19, 2009

All I wanna do is find a way back into love...

My chest feels as if I have 4 sandbags attached to each corner.

I walk around feeling like I'm 7300kgs, and not just 73kgs.


You are the reason that I breathe, you are the reason that I still believe


I was eating chicken rice with siu yoke and I don't know if it was just in my mind or what, but it was tasteless.

Every song on the radio made me sad. I kept changing the channels, from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 to 6.
And then back again. Finally I gave up and just turned it off.


Oh my beloved...


I just banged my keyboard again because the 'n' wasn't working. I hit it so hard my hand hurts like balls.

But the stabbing feeling in my stomach and chest hurts so much more.

I painted my nails olive green today, and I wanted to tell you how pretty it was.

I'm not going to say I'm sorry anymore, because I know the word has become a bit stale.


Being with you, is so dysfunctional. I really shouldn't miss you, but I can't let you go....


I don't know what to do, I don't want the next time we talk to end up like that again.

But then again, I don't think I even want to talk, because I'm so afraid we'll end up fighting again. I don't even know which one of us instigated the last one...


I don't live on the moon, drink martinis in the afternoon


Felt like just yesterday we were dancing to this song in each others arms in my room.

I know you tried really hard to make things better, and I know that I wasn't exactly helping.... every thing I said just made things worst.

But... I love you, and I hope we work this out soon. This bloody ache is killing me.



Oh my beloved.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home