Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My boyfriend has sexy sexy hair

Right so I couldn't think of a title and thus I wrote what was foremost on my mind.

The foremost thing on my mind should be studying and salvaging my A levels, but no.

Instead, I am thinking of my boyfriend's hair.


It may be very very sexy hair, curling all over his face and all, but I SHOULD BE THINKING OF MY FUTURE!

Was talking to May just now and I told her that I need my motivation to study.

And she replied me simply, "er your future depends on it?"


Yes. These grades determine which uni I'll get into. The start of my future.


SO WHY AREN'T I MOTIVATED?

Can someone correct that sentence for me? It sounds wrong...



x



Staying in denial for a long time and having it blow up in my face at the end is what I am most good at, besides making a total fool of myself in public areas (omg.... so many bad memories), and this is the being-in-denial part. So I shall push it to the back of my mind and blog about something fun!

But first, May's moral class is having this Charity Walk thing, which you all should attend!

This Charity Walk is for Harvest Center Underprivileged Children. Each participant donates RM10 (come on laaaaa what's RM10!) and gets a free shirt.

They are targetting 1000 participants, so HELP OUT PLS THANKS.


I'm not attending because it's a few days to my exam =.= So I have a valid excuse.

But yes, details are as follows:




Host:
Moral Studies student of Sunway University College

Type:
Sports - Sporting Event

Network:
Malaysia

Date:
Saturday, May 30, 2009

Time:
7:00am - 1:00pm

Location:
Field of Sunway University College

Street:
No.5, Jalan University, Bandar Sunway
City/Town:
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Phone:
0176633076
Email:
anilim@hotmail.com





I got that from facebook, check it out HERE.


Coincidentally, my mom sent me an email with this video that is somewhat related to this.... watch it.



x



Now back to my boring life. Haha.
There's this place in college where I like to sit when I'm emo or bored and where my Indian friends like to go and smoke we call it The Benches because it's this small place with a few benches almost hidden behind the tall trees and plants places there it's sort of like a little shaded area with wind constantly blowing a place to get away from the chaos of Jalan Dungun.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Jas was carrying The Sun, and when he left for class Ley started making paper hats... and a sword and a gun. HAHA.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mastermind doing her thing


Photobucket

Photobucket

Then came Jayesh!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




I... did take pictures in the hat and bearing the sword, but the pictures were obscene and so to avoid Aiman biting my head off, I shan't post it up.


Right owhkay I have delayed studying much too long.... too long indeed.


Til the next time I find the need to blog; au revoir.



Owh right,



Photobucket



One of the simple things in life I love the most- the sky, at twilight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home