Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Talk that sexy talk to me

Mmm Slimy isn't here yet.

I am still bored. Sleepy too...


And hungry. Yay asam curry tonight!


Speaking of food, have I mentioned that I LOVE Ikea meatballs swimming in sauce?
They used to have this kids meal of 5 nuggets and french fries, which were YUMMY.
I don't know why they scraped it, though. Is it because the kids didn't like the nuggets?

WHY, KIDS? WHY?


And one of the reasons why I love my Curlykins so much is cos he buys me a lot of food!




Photobucket

McD's breakfast on Saturday morning last week


Photobucket

McD's breakfast on a Sunday morning in June 2007

This was the first time we went out together. He had just gotten his license lol


Photobucket

I love the morning suunn



After Terry's he came to pick me up again and we um... sort of got trapped somewhere. Haha. Hahahaha. Haha. Ha ha. Ha.

But all ended well! We got out, and off we went to Ace Hardware in Ikano to do an errand for Terry, then to Ikea for meatballs and lemon chicken!

I'm not too fond of the lemon sauce though. The chicken was well prepared, very tasty yummy yum.
So I put the chicken into the plate of meatball sauce!

Omg damn hungry now.



Photobucket

K so I know it looks hell disgusting here. And the red stuff is not blood, it's jam lol.
But it was heavenly. I assure you.


Photobucket

Heeee :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home