Friday, December 05, 2008

No longer?

Was at Bangsar yesterday with Jade and Steph.

Haven't seen Steph in a long time; which made me realize just how much I've been living in my own world since I finished secondary school haha.

We did the usual scouring of boutiques and trying on clothes; found something I liked but due to lack of financial backing I'll just have to be content with the thought that I could've looked very nice in that low-backed LBD. Haha.




Photobucket

I asked a random stranger to help us take a picture haha!


Photobucket

while paying the parking ticket


Photobucket

Steph sho cuteee.

And I look like a man.



Jade drove us that day! First timer man haha.

K I know I'm quite monotonous right now.



I spent the whole day with Slimy. :)



I am happy. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home