Friday, December 12, 2008

This is not what I like, I think I'm falling for you

I am so worn out.

Had quite an "early morning" last night haha.
Then spent the whole day with my curly-haired Mr. Skinners. ^^

I didn't get much sleep the night before to begin with and was running around the entire day; went to college then to the Converse Warehouse sale then to Bangsar then went home to have dinner then got ready to go over to Jade's place has to pick Eugeney up on the way then helped Jade get ready then drove us three to MOS.

And that was my Thursday's schedule in one sentence. Haha.


Last night was my first time in MOS, and I have to say I am loving the no-smoking rule.
For once I came back from a club not having the smell of cigarette smoke in my hair.
But everyone was there. Like, the whole world lol.

I walk a few steps and I see someone from college, another few steps and I see some old friends, on the dance floor I look up at one of the podiums and see this girl I know doin' her thang on it hahahha so yeah it's like the whole freaking world is there.

Towards the end the music wasn't really to my liking so I kind of zoned out on one of the cute leather doughnut chairs in the VIP section lol.

Felt good to party after so long. I am content.


And before I left the house, mom was telling me to come home earlier and not to drink too much dad was telling me to be safe and not expose myself to danger then Slimy smses me telling me to drive safely and slowly and to come home earlier WA.

Overload, man.


But now when I think about it... I feel so loooovveeed. ^^




Photobucket

In Jade's room before we left

My dad says Eugeney really looks like Jay Chou as well haha!


Photobucket

Photobucket

The Fat Sisters and Jade!

We're all sweaty from dancing lol


Photobucket

I don't know why his mouth was opened haha


Photobucket

Photobucket

It's us, and the pillar.


Photobucket

Ying!


Photobucket

I think her fringe just makes her look SO bloody adorable


Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG JAY CHOU haha.


Photobucket

Yu Szen and Daniel hahahahahhaha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Wai Hong and his emo hair haha


Photobucket

looovveeee


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheang Ee!


Photobucket

Photobucket

This was when the music started getting a bit too electronica for me

Whaaaat I was bored =P

I think I would've been owhkay with the music if I had been drinking, but I didn't drink at all other than two sips of Bailey's Eugene was drinking.



We stayed till lights on haha. Driving in the middle of the night is fun lol.
Didn't sleep much... think I only had two hours of good sleep before Curlykins came to take me home.

Then we went to 1U to watch The Day The Earth Stood Still, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
I do NOT like watching movies which are about the end of the world and stuff, but this was owhkay.

I notice my assumptions on movies have been quite wrong lately... Like I thought Quarantine wouldn't be too scary, it ended up being one of the most shit ass freaky movies I've watched in a long time.
And then just now with The Day The Earth Stood Still, I thought it'd be like Independence Day (this movie gave me nightmares for weeks when I was a kid), but it wasn't bad at all.


Blah gotta get up early again tomorrow to go look for Terry, and then head for the Fleur De Lis bazaar with my May Yiiii.

It's going to be torture... being around pretty clothes and having no spendable cash.
At least I'll get to spend time with my May ^^

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home