Monday, December 01, 2008

Your face is as big as a whale, elephants are a minor detail

Owhkay so here I am again for the second time today.

While I was in math class this morning I opened my textbook and realized that I haven't completed any homework since chapter 5, and we're now finishing chapter 8.

I seem to have no affinity whatsoever with Trigonometry.

Even during form 5, when Pn. Goh was teaching Trig in class I don't know why but I had to do something and thus missed most of the Trig periods.

And I've been missing (owhkay fine, skipping) a lot of math classes last week (for no good reasons... I admit =.=) and Ms. Tan has been teaching Trig all those classes I missed.

So needless to say, I know SHIT about Trig right now.

Blah.


Right. So this post will mark the end of my procrastination (what an overused word).


I went to pick up Eugene and Jade after college.
At least Jade has got a license... I don't think Eugene plans on driving, ever. =P

We went to BonBon's Cafe! This used to be my favorite-ess place to go for lunch after school.
But I have to say... some of the dishes come in really small portions, and the prices are not cheap. Like the Fish and Chips, for instance.


Nevertheless, I had a good time talking cock and criticizing food with the two people whose faces are on my desk.

Didn't realize how much I actually missed the both of them.




Photobucket



I told Jade that I'd be at her house at 11 something to pick her up for brunch, but when I reached at 11.45, of course, she was still sleeping. =.=



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comparing biceps hahaha


Photobucket

Fish and Chips

This main dish and a HALF bowl of mushroom soup and a scoop of vanilla ice cream costs RM20.90.

I do not recommend this. *wiggles second finger*


Photobucket

Rosemary Chicken

I had this with an extra serving of fries for only RM13.90.
Quite worth it, yes?


Photobucket

I don't know if it was just in me and Eugene's head, but we think the cocoa powder was... a tad spicy.


Photobucket

Think my face is getting a bit.. tooo round. =.=


Photobucket

Photobucket

<3<3



Owhkay owhkay. This is the end of my procrastination.

After I press the publish button.

And then after I pee.

Then maybe some ice cream...


HAHA K BYE

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home