Wednesday, December 03, 2008

You wanted me to blog about you?

I love how your eyes close, whenever you kiss me

And when I'm away from you, I love how you miss me

I love the way you always treat me tenderly

But, darling... Most of all, I love how you love me.




Photobucket




I love how your heart beats, whenever you hold me

I love how you think of me, without being told to

I love the way your your touch is always heavenly

But, darling, most of all... I love how you love me.


I love the way your touch is always heavenly

But, darling, most of all... I love how you love me





Photobucket




I love how you hug me

I love how you squeeze me tease me please me I love how you love me




Photobucket

I love how you love me

I love how you love me

I love how you love me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home