Monday, July 07, 2008

This catasthrope, dance with me

I'm liking my second sem timetable. Mondays are happy days, I can go home at 12.
I just hope I've no LAN classes on this day. Omg please say I don't.
Tuesdays are also happy days, I've a four hour break and that means trips to Midvalley for movies.
Wednesday is the climax of the week, classes from 8 to 4pm, back to back. And if my LAN falls on that day as well, then it'd be classes from 8 to 6pm, back to back.
I finish at 2pm on Thursdays, and Slimy finishes early tooooo so can berlepak-lepak.
And then, no classes on Fridays! So I'll work evening shifts on Fridays.

Life is good.


I think he read my previous post, thus confirming his suspicions.
Hmm. Owh well.



Sleepy time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home