Monday, July 14, 2008

If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right

It's so good to be sitting in my bra and panties feeling the cool after rain air reach every part of my body with my old school shit blaring on my canggih (but not THAT canggih) speakers aaahhhh the simple things.

I just watched Journey To The Center of The Earth with the person whom I always watch movies with nowadays and it was DAMN COOL.
At first quite sore lah cos RM17 man (fuck damn exp right) but just as the movie started I not sore edi hehehe it's damnnnn coooool lah everyone should go watch man.
There was this one part where the fish jumped out at the screen and I gasped a little haha and like when Trevor blew the dandelions they were so pretty and it looked like they were gonna come floating out the screen like you can actually touch them aaahhhhhh damn cool I cannot tahan.

Yes I'm quite easily amused/entertained haha.


I felt like doing a tag.




Tagged by Ying:

8 Things I'm passionate about :
- Food, clothes, shoes, BRITNEY SPEARS (I love you baby girl), errr.... can't think of anything else. Wah. Just noticed that I'm quite superficial ha ha.

8 Things I say or do often :
- Eat, read, watch movies, eat, "fuzz" or "what the fuzz" (got those from Dina), "motherfuckers", "I wanna eat", "aahhhh hate having no money" and the likes.

8 Things I've recently read :
- Time Traveller's Wife - Audrey Niffeneger
- The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
- Skye O'Malley - Bertrice Small
- Star newspaper
- May's blog
- smses
- errr.... nothing else?

8 Songs I could listen to over and over again:
- Love Affair - Copeland, Lost - Michael Buble, Sunny Came Home - Shawn Colwin, Built To Last - Melee, I've Got A Soul But I'm Not A Soldier - The Killers, Need To Feel (Wippenberg Mix) - Super8 and Tab, Open Our Eyes - Enigma and My All - Mariah Carey

8 things I've learnt this year and last :
- Never expect anything.
- Nothing lasts forever. I need to let go.
- I won't spend time on people who won't do the same for me.
- Your real friends are those who are there for you, good or bad. And who won't run when something bad happens. Who stand up for you when you need it. I've only three of those friends.
- If you want something. Go get it. Don't let ANYONE hold you back, not even your parents.
- Don't be afraid of being alone. We were born alone, will die alone. So it will happen ultimately anyway.
- Mediocrity is something you choose.
- I look shitty in purple eyeliner.

People I tag : May and Aiman. HAHA. Owh owh Samantha too.





Yes will blog about cheer soon lah. Lazy now haha.
I'll leave you all with this:



Photobucket
Photobucket

HAHAHAHAHHA



Dynamitez, I am proud of you.


BOOM.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home