Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Here is the church and here is the steeple, we sure are cute for two ugly people

Owhkay. So I'm bloody fucking bored.
Baby isn't layan-ing me, Aiman disappeared halfway (where the fuuuzzzz are you la I'm damn attentionxseeker right now) and I've even finished my math homework.

So I still have two econs essay questions to answer but I've to read up on my entire demand supply crap to be able to answer it and right now I just can't be half arsed.

I've got so much shit going through my head right now and I can't exactly say much of it here (well I guess I'm just not ready to reveal THAT much to the world ha ha one day, I know one day I definitely will) and I NEED someone to rant to but all the people I can actually do that to is God knows freaking where and so instead I've been blog hopping and spamming a few people's cbox-es k I am THAT bored I just finished watching Juno I think it's a damned good movie makes me wonder whether my parents would actually back me up if I did something like that (ha ha yes I know what some of you are thinking) I hate driving with my dad he makes me so nervous and he keeps scolding me whenever I do something wrong owhkay fine I know my driving is horrible and I could get into stupid accidents but I just can't help suddenly cutting into the left lane when I'm on the right lane because I think because of the... I'm still so so SO freaking sorry about that and yes you know I owe you so damned much I don't even know where to begin sigh I'm such a fumble and college SUCKS.


And I'm so damned bloody shave my legs eat random shit stare out my window then stare at the ceiling listen to weird music motherfuckingly BORED out of my motherfucking MIND!




I think I'll just go to sleep.


I think this is an only child syndrome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home