Thursday, July 31, 2008

I wanna break every clock; the hands of time will never move again

Streamyx has been damned annoying since yesterday evening.
I feel bad now lah, cos I called up all irritated and the guy on the other end was so patient and helpful.
So yay, my connection is now back to normal. :)


I got nothing to blog about lah; I'm not given to opinionated posts on current issues and whatever shit, haven't been doing anything interesting enough to blog about of late (only party nights which are getting seriously boring) and I've been pretty emotionally stable lately so no emo shit posts but if emo shit posts is what you want to read then fret not, for my period is coming soon and I am very emotional before and during my time of the month!

And does anyone know of any makeup brand (MAC, Bobbi Brown, Stila, whatever good make up brand) warehouse sales? I need to restock and have limited cash lah hahaha.
Anyway, do let me know owhkay. As they say, sharing is caring. ;)


Owh dinner time fish head asam gulai omfg.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Hey Ching! :)

Well, I don't know if there are warehouse sales now for cosmetics, but you can check out this site

www.shoppingnsales.com.

They're usually updatd about these sales, along with others.

Loves.

Friday, August 01, 2008 7:25:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

omg darl THANKSS :D

Friday, August 01, 2008 3:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home