Sunday, July 27, 2008

離開不是誰給了誰的選擇

The bruise I got from slipping on the dance floor in Bar Club last last weekend is still here. =.= But a little less ugly. Ha ha.
Today was wiping windows at work and I accidentally knelt on it wah mahai damn ;lk;alkd;aslkdalksjda painful.

The problem was my heels lah. This week at Poppy after getting my new shoes (HEHEHEHE I was so broken hearted when I went to Midvalley and found that there were no more sizes and then I went to 1U and STILL GOT!) from Zara, no more slipping man.
The floor was all wet and I didn't slip even ONCE.
Ah, good investments.

Poppy was alright lah, a little too crowded for my tastes.
If you know me well, or have been a frequent reader of my blog you'll know that I HATE crowds.
A little is owhkay, but if I've to be pressed against sweaty smelly strangers, I get very irritated and ultimately, very pissed off

My coworkers are starting to warm up to me, I think.
A little lah, anyway. This week was more bearable than the last few.

Anyway, boring clubbing pictures.
I photoshopped some of them, couldn't help it... my arms are so BIG.




Photobucket

Gen and I :)


Photobucket

Cathryn!
This girl is damn nice.


Photobucket

This guy saved me from a lot of unwanted attention haha.
I'm sorry I don't remember your name. But I am very thankful.


Photobucket

L-R: Jon's friend 1, Myself (I had to do that, a very obscene amount of my cleavage was visible), Jon, Gen, Shane (Gen's facebook friend heh), Jon's friend 2.

I feel really bad for not remembering their names...


Photobucket

I was smarter the second time hahah. But omg the wind was damn anno blowing my hair everywhere


Photobucket

Photobucket

Er this is the picture I photoshopped.
The original was terrible. My arm is so bloody HUGE. And I'm not exaggerating.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Took pictures with random angmohs. My cousin likes to do that. So yes, it was her idea.
I just posed.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



OMG you see that old guy on the most right?
You see, my cousin called a few of her clubbing friends out for that night, and one of them was this girl whom she met in a club some time back.
So this girl brought a "friend" lah. That friend turned out to be er, the old guy.
So damn weird lah. Then me having my uncontrollable mouth sometimes, blurted out in chinese "He's damn old weiyyyy".
I said it in chinese cos before that a few white guys came and tried to pick Gen up haha that woman is a white guy magnet lah really.
So anyway, I said it so freaking loud I'm sure he heard it lah. But I think he and Gen's friend tried to pretend they didn't hear lah.

Then as we were gonna pay for our bottle, they asked for IDs. =.=
And me, being only 18, wasn't allowed in lah.
So this old guy went and talked to the bouncer for me and bla bla bla so in the end I got in.
Felt like it was my dad getting me into the club. Ew.
He's old enough to be my dad (HE'S BALDING ALSO OWHKAY).

Then on the way home, my cous, Jon and I were talking about it and she told me that this girl works in a jewelry shop (something like Poh Kong and the likes) for a living, so we think she's dating this guy for his money... but ew lah.

I mean, seriously! How could you date an old guy for his money??
No, how can you date an old guy when you're not old yourself?? AND HE WASN'T EVEN GOOD LOOKING (refer to picture pls) if he looked like George Clooney or something then I won't say shit lah but serious. This guy... omg.
K fine, so he's a dentist. Probably drives a BMW (I like guys with BMW's) BUT STILL.

I am thankful that he got me in and all lah but really it doesn't lessen the disgust I felt the entire night and right now.
He was even looking at me lewdly and stuff.. and when I told Gen she said she got those looks from him too. DAMN DISGUSTED LAH OMG!
He asked me where I was studying and stuff and I lied lah haha.

Ugh. I still shudder thinking about it.



x



And I've learned a new lesson lately;

that old friends, don't count as best friends.


And that the saying "One best friend is better than 10 bad/hangout friends" holds very true.
I'm glad and thankful that I can call three people best friends.
They're enough for me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog(the 'finger' got my attention hehe), I see you're a quite the clubbing-type too. Not sure how to RSS you but I'm defitnitely book-marking this. Check out my site when u gots the time.

Peace outz.

Monday, July 28, 2008 11:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home