Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I know karma's coming to pay me back

Mm. I damn lazy to type. So just pictures lah.

Went to Bar Club with Genevieve and her friends the previous Sat night.
Something about a full moon party, they had foam falling from the ceiling above the elevated dance floor.
Quite cool lah at first, then realized that it was slippery... yes, I fell. The bruise on my shin just below my knee has a diameter of 5cms I swear.




Photobucket

Yah I still damn camwhore


Photobucket

Genevieve and I with Justine and Catherine


Photobucket

Genevieve met this guy on FACEBOOK k and it was damn weird cos he was like just stoning on the dance floor haha but nice guy lah.


Photobucket

Photobucket

That's Gen's friend, Jonathan. He came to fetch me from my house.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Met these two fellars there again :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

The lights were so prettyy haha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Catherine and Justine


Photobucket


Photobucket



I know my face quite weird in some of the pics I think it's cos I can't really control my facial muscles when Im on alcohol HAHA! no lah that's bullshit I don't actually know why my expressions quite retarded in some of the pictures lol.


I'm damn tired. Went to MidValley and BV this morning to get my top and shoes (ended up not getting my shoes cos... sigh, don't wanna talk about it. I'm still damn broken hearted.) then had Econs class and then Moral Studies.
Woke up with a sore throat summore sigh.

I'm also damned frustrated cos there's this really good three part movie called The Lost Room and Daddy taped the first two episodes on Astromax but not the third cos it clashed with his golf competition =.= so I went to download the third part and was gonna burn it into a vcd so we could all watch but for some fuckshit reason my pc kept shutting down itself and my arsed burner takes FOREVER to encode the avi file and when it actually did manage to finish encoding and was ready to burn a window pops up telling me that my fucking cd doesn't have enough space IM DAMN FUCKING PISSED LOR.
Aish.


Went to Victoria Station for Daddy's birthday dinner just now.
Daddy is 54 today.

Took a picture, finally. The last picture my Mummy, Daddy and I actually took a picture together was when I was 6.
Yes, 6 years old. 12 years ago. Wtf right.

So yes, we took one just now and I looked damn fat. And Daddy looked retardedly happy. Mummy was pretty as usual.


And mahai I think I got the flu AGAIN I just recovered from it like last month (just realized I sent Aiman an sms with almost the exact same words haha) is my immunity THAT low?


Sigh. Hope Ms. Anu cancels accounts class tomorrow morning.
I need the extra sleep. Eih no, got C1 math test which I haven't exactly revised. =.=

Ish damn lazy. Serious.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home