Friday, July 18, 2008

And now you want somebody to kill the lonely nights, you wish you had somebody that could come and make it right

This week has passed so quickly.
I know I've said this many times before... but time has flitted past me once again.
Makes me feel as if I need to do something and quick, before my time has passed and hence my chances, too.

Thing is, I don't know what is it I need to do.
Or maybe I do.


x



Yes, last weekend was Cheer 2oo8.

Shirtliff's performance was pretty good (the flag part was kinda cool haha);
Xaviers' opening dance was quite nice, and their stunts were owhkay (their ending pyramid where one of their flyers totally stuck it was impressive) but after that when coming down from the pyramid all of them looked like they all FELL off the pyramid haha;
Blitzerz's performance was entertaining and neat, was actually expecting them to get some sort of placing;
Stunners Guys did pretty alright for first timers (it IS their first time right? I don't quite remember) although I think that the Vulcanz Boys of 2005 put up more of a performance;
The Titans' routine was actually quite messy when I saw it on the second day;
And I don't remember much else about the other teams haha.

Dynamitez, you guys executed your routine flawlessly, stuck your stunts and put up hell of a show for everyone to see.
So please, no regretting anything.

We are proud of you, say we are proud of you.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Michelle looking cute haha




Snippet of Xaviers performance


Photobucket

MayMay cut her hair short and it looks totally chic.
I got no guts to do that man haha


Photobucket

Kirsten!


Photobucket

I look so retard here lol




Last stunt before the ending pyramid (not much of a pyramid actually) of the Vulcanz Boys performance



Photobucket

Picture taken by Brian

Yes, I know. =.=


Photobucket

Owhkay this picture is retarded

Pn. Mag behind us!


Photobucket

Sarah, Lixian and I
Lixian's the finger HAHAHA


Photobucket

Owhkay lah now got face hahahah






Snippets of Blitzerz performance

Now watching back, I think they deserved at least something. They were much better than so many of the other teams who did get something, in my opinion.


Photobucket

Photobucket

I was bored haha




Snippet of Shirtliff's performance


Photobucket

Photobucket

Eih you supporters this year are lousy owhkay.
No spirit at all! Our crowd was so gloomy and not everyone cheered tsk tsk haven't any of you seen what the supporters did last year and the years before?
So disappointing.




Dynamitez full routine (except for the first 3 seconds or so, my camera temperamental lah)


Photobucket

Dyna-Man!








Snippets of Charm's performance
As usual, their performance was highly entertaining with really cool stunts.
But this time they didn't have any double tiered stunts I was looking forward to seeing that :(


Photobucket

Picture taken by Brian

fat and thin ha ha ha ha




So yes. This has been my take on Cheer 2oo8.
I miss secondary school so terribly haha.



x



Sigh, got work later. I'm damn lazy laaa :(
But damn broke also. =.=

Update on The Budget! (haha trying to make it sound like on TV when they announce our country's budget annually)

I have spent RM449.50 since the 23rd of June.
Which means I've spent about RM450 in the course of about 3 weeks plus!
That's RM150 over my budget how the hell does this happen?

I'm currently on my last bit of emergency cash that my dad gave me because I've just started driving alone now.

That's around a little more than RM30 to last me until this coming Wednesday.
Ahhhh this attempt has seriously failed man.
And as usual, I've to starve till Wednesday comes.
And then I'll have to continue starving cos I've to replenish the emergency money I spent until my boss gives me my first pay.

Sigh.



x


Was thinking of getting a tattoo hehe.
After my naval piercing I thought that I was done with the whole I-wanna-pierce-and-tattoo-every-part-of-my-body phase.

But apparently not. Haha.







Damn nice right lol. But no I'm not gonna get one like that lah; firstly it's damn expensive and secondly taking care of it is going to be damn bitchy.


Mmm see lah.


Hungry.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home