Sunday, June 01, 2008

Stress?

Had a little get together dinner at Little Penang Cafe in The Curve with Dina and Aunty Farah, Xin and her mum, and Steph.
Dinner talk was mostly on scholarships and uni applications and other stuff relating to that.

I started freaking out just a little. I thought I had it all figured out already.

And just a few hours ago Xin smsed to ask if I was going to the US education fair (which I am btw) and whether we should take the SATs together.
She also said that we should take it NEXT MONTH cos uni applications start around Oct-Nov and I was like WTF SO FAST I was only planning on applying like next year after I'm done with A levels and then she says something about that it's better if I get a conditional offer now and get started on all the preparations like testimonials and essays and OMG MY MIND IS REELING??


K. I need to regroup here. Well, least I found out about it now, right? I can work towards this.
I can. Yes.. I can.


*fuh* owhkay. Pictures.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




I'm taking my driving test tomorrow.
... finally.
No more people laughing at me just cos my birthday's on January the 3rd and I haven't got my license when Jane who's born a whole year later than I already got hers and is cruising around in the new Saga her parents got her whilst I'm still going around asking people for rides to places and constantly having to plan how to get home it's always errr can you send me home or I kinda need a ride home or OMG PLS PLS TAKE ME HOOMMEEE :(:(:( or dad can you come pick me up pls (and then get a long lecture on the way back) but once I'm done with this test there will be no more of that crap how am I getting there and going home? I'M DRIVING.


The day has come. Yes, the day has FINALLY come.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home