Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cos you are the sun in my universe

I am bored. And so, I shall kill some time by doing Ying's and Baby's tag.



Part One : On The Outside
Name : Lim Hwee Ching
Date of Birth : 3rd January
Current Status : In a relationship with Poon May Yi. But soon to be breaking up if she doesn't start paying more attention to me :(:(
Eye Colour : The usual dark brown
Hair Colour : In between dark brown and black
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac : Capricorn

Part Two : On The Inside

Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fear : I've a few fears but the only one I can think of now is ROACHES
Your Weakness : Food. HAHA.

Part Three : Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Your Thoughts First Waking Up : Ahh fuuuck... college OMG. And then, mmm what's for breakfast!
Your Bed Time : about 1 to 2am
Your Most Missed Memory : I can't decide which one I miss more, form 5 or my cheerleading days...

Part Four : Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : Coke. Coke. Vanilla Coke most preferably.
MCDS or Burger King : I.. omg can't decide. Er er er can't I have both???
Single or Group Dates : Mmm. A little of both I guess.
Adidas or Nike : Adidas
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Long Island Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate.
Cappuccino or Coffee : Chocolate.

Part Five : Do you...

Smoke : Nope.
Curse : Er yeah. haha.
Drink : Yes

Part Six : In The Past Month

Drank Alcohol : Yes
Been to the Mall : Yes
Been On Stage : Mmm.. nope.
Eaten Sushi : YUP
Dyed Your Hair : Nope, my hair's still a virgin HAHAA

Part Seven : Have you ever...

Played a Stripping Game : Mmm... maybe? HEHEHEHEHE
Changed who you were to fit in : Yeah. Not that I intentionally did it... like what Ying said, I think everyone changes to adept to situation. It's only normal. Those who can't adept, get casted out. But of course, picking up smoking or anything bad to fit into circles is not one I would do. It's happening to so many guys nowadays.

Part Eight : Age..

You're hoping to be married : Mmm after my career is nice and stable and Im earning my own money, preferably. That would probably be at the age of... 32. I hope.

Part Nine : In a guy/girl
Best Eye Colour : Anything really.
Hair Colour : Mmm... natural. Definitely.
Short or Long Hair : Whatever defines him.

Part Ten : What were you doing?

1 Minute Ago : Watching the last ep of Nodame Cantabile
1 Hour Ago : Researching for my accounts presentation tmr morning
1 Month Ago : Mmm... nothing significant.
1 Year Ago : Trying to get myself to study for my midterm exams haha. Form 5 seemed like so long ago

Part Eleven : Finish the Sentences
I love : Food. Clothes. Shopping. SHOES OMG. Food. And those who matter.
I feel : Bored. And fat.
I miss : playing the piano well. I miss hanging out with my old bestfriends.
I need : to start thinking about what I wanna do in life.

Part Twelve : Tag 5 People

Aiman
Debra
Pik Yie (Omg woman I haven't seen/spoken to you in a LONG time)
Tze Lin (MY FAVORITESS COUSIN IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD)
And whoever else that's bored out of their fucking minds like I am right now.

List Out 5 Presents You Wish :
1. Contentment.

With contentment, I have everything else.








K I should sleep. But I feel so awake. Mmmm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home