Monday, May 26, 2008

Today when he was kissing me, I thought of you.

I hate Math classes. I hate them cos the lecturers expect so much.
And whilst everyone can deliver, I sit there with my head lolled to one side unable to process 70% of what is being taught.
Sometimes I wonder whether my entire right left brain is dead cos I seem to be so terrible at math.

Feels like addmaths all over again, just that this time the passing mark and the bar set for a grade A isn't so low. ==
And the pressure is x10.

Aggghhh.




Photobucket

To prevent my head from lolling to one side, I have to use my hand to support it. =.=




***



Happy 18th Birthday Eugeney.


I can't wait for you to come home.




Photobucket



Sigh.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home