Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Love, sweet love.

So Dina's studying and camping at Intec now, and she only comes back during the weekends.
So last weekend we had a poker session/gathering at Ser Siang's new place in Damansara Idaman.
Felt just like old times. Just that Jonathan and a few others weren't there.
I miss that short fuck la sigh.

Anyway. Pictures.

I'm not much on words today.
Cos I'm afraid if I keep typing all my other thoughts which are better kept to myself will come spilling out haha.

Like I how I miss my guy best friend but he seems to be occupied with finding himself/answers lately. Or maybe we've just been hanging out too bloody often and it's time to take some time off.

Or like how it'll never REALLY be like old times again because...


Ah. There. I've said too much. So yes. Pictures.

For those of you who have me in your facebook friends, you've probably already seen the pictures but yeah, here they are again anyway.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Haven't seen these people in God knows how long man


Photobucket

Siang, as usual. This boy never changes.


Photobucket

Hahahahhaa


Photobucket

Photobucket

Bald patch visible ==


Photobucket

Jane playing the Wii
I should've videoed Jane and Siang playing boxing on the Wii, bloody hilarious.




Jesse and Wai Hong playing this baseball game


Photobucket

They were playing those word games I used to play during std 4 to std 6. Where you pick an alphabet and you find countries, actors, food, movies starting with that letter, and at the end of a few round the winnner is determined by the most points.

Photobucket

Dina :)


Photobucket

I was playing with Joe Shen's iPhone.


Photobucket

At about 12 we went to yumcha at Kayu in Aman Suria.
That's Dillion with his bumblebee.


Photobucket

Photobucket

The one Aiman takes me to in Damansara Uptown is WAY better




Siang was kind enough to go out of his way to take me home that night.
Thank you, boy. :)



***



Can constant physical contact with one person actually evoke feelings?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home