Friday, May 30, 2008

Happening?

Was browsing through the form 4's blogs (actually just one blog la hahaha I'll always remember her as the little kid in form 2 along with Yi Ching loller) and noticed that they're damn happening.

I feel.. old and un-happening haha.

Miss those days when we used to have one party after another, whether it's birthdays or just get-togethers, we were so much closer then.

At the time I never really thought that it would all slowly come to an end, like all things do.




Photobucket

During Yien's 16th Birthday (Pool Party!), at her dad's condo in Aman Suria.

I remember when we were all playing stupid games in the water; laughing and talking;
Jebat, Nigel and Adrian doing their thing on the guitar; and then suddenly Alina came with two buckets of KFC chicken and boxes of pizza. It was a good party.

I had to prop the camera up on stacks of tissue paper and plastic containers hahaha


Photobucket

Steph's 17th at Yong Meng's other place in Country Heights

A little more than a year later, with Jonathan added to the group.




Owh how time flies. Miss the old times.



But yes, I may be old.. but not THAT un-happening la.
I is going to party party tonight.


CYNNA! HERE I COOOMMMMEEEE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home