Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm on druuggssss...

I now know why drug addicts become drug addicts.
After imbibing the drug a sense of calmness and serenity fills you and you feel light as air....

In my case, my nose unblocked and I felt so peacefully sleepy and able to breath normally again.

I took Clarinase, I'm having a flu.

Hell no I'm not taking any recreational drugs and neither am I hooked on prescription drugs.

But I'm just saying that I now know why and how these drug addicts become the way the do.


Ahh I'm hungry. I want fried chicken. Agh but what's the difference I can't taste anything I'm eating anyway.




Photobucket

Leyshani, I and Ashvin at Loft/Reena's Birthday at Rupee's last weekend




I've only one class today, my coremaths class got canceled, again.
And I'm already broke, AGAIN! Summore this month I got a little extra allowance.
Where the fuck does all my money go la?

Owh right... food, food, food, birthday presents, food, food, food, owh yeah I bought slippers, two tops and a pair of shoes, food, food, lip balm from body shop, 10bucks in the bank, food and more food... ah yeah. Owh and cab fares also ish.

But you know, for now I think I'll just take a cab.
Ha ha. Slimy knows why. Ha ha.


Omg I have like RM33 to last me till 23RD JUNE???
I need some SERIOUS financial planning man.




Photobucket

Leysh and I outside Rupees

This girl is the kindest, most helpful friend EVER. She's gotten me out of trouble (small ones la) SO many times I owe you so many giirrrlll.



I sent an sms to Baby yesterday telling her I want a breakup, cos she hasn't been layaning me the past few days.

She as usual replies assuring me that she'll pay more attention to me from now on and so I'm going to her place to lepak on Sunday yayyyyy I mish mish MISH my Baby k I know damn lesbian but whatever owhkay.




Photobucket

Our happiest time in 1U




Time to get ready for college! I is hungry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home