Friday, February 01, 2008

The Beginning of the End

Hi guys, you're probably wondering how the hell the owner of this blog managed to get her hands on a computer to blog.

Well, ching's still stuck in gunung berapi dealing with the constant lack of clean water and communication from the world.
So, the bored ol' me all the way from australia will be using her blog whenever I feel like it.

If you still don't know who I am, you'll know when you look at the pictures below.
If you still don't know who I am after you look at the pictures, who the hell cares.


It's my last year of high school,
Somehow my usual heartless self has melted away so now it feels kind of weird having to deal with stress of doing well for VCE and watching the days go by until my school days fade into one of my memories.

On a lighter note, I always have people right behind me to lift me back up when I stumble. So for that, I consider myself very lucky.

Anyway, picture time!
Please note: These pictures are a compilation of form 1 to form 5



The awkward braces phase




Dj Prom 04'


Ernest, me, Ken - Hong Kong 07'




First picture of 2007


Daddy and I - Debutante Ball
































In honour of Lim Hwee Ching who ditched me for Ns
I dedicate the last picture to you =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home