Monday, January 28, 2008

Attached

It's 8 days before I go home for CNY, and time has never moved so slowly.
Currently writing this during a ceramah.
We have 5 days of ceramah Integrasi, and today's only the first day.
And I repeat once more, time has never moved so bloody slowly.

Spoke to mum yesterday. Heard my dad's voice in the background... no, I haven't gotten around to saying I'm sorry.
It's hard, owhkay?

and I hate saying I'm sorry.
I feel like an old woman.

When I wake up in the morning, my heel pains me.

Do NOT say it's cos of all the 5 inch heels I've been wearing; cos it only started like, last week.
I SWEAR it's the low quality shoes they give us here.
The sky is overcast this morning.
I hope it stays this way. The heat makes me so pissy.


Can't wait for this to end.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home