Thursday, February 07, 2008

Cos you're a risk and I'm borderline

I smell all gooood and Apple-y now! HEEEEEE.

Owh and yes, Happy Year of the Rat!


NS has been... owhkay.
Yeah I know "owhkay" is very subjective, but I can't seem to find any other way to describe it.

Well, I guess, "owhkay" meaning I'm surviving.
And I haven't fainted once HAHA! A lot of people faint during marching one k.

Chibai class is damn stupid.
I call it Chibai class for these 2 very practical reasons:

1. It's actually called 'Character Building' class; in short, CB class.
In our own slang, 'CB' stands for 'chibai' and hence, Chibai class.

2. The class is actually really chibai.


They treat us like 5 year old kids during CB class!
Saying things like, "Share your magic pens owhkay?" and "Make your pemetaan visual colourful!".

But I've to say that some of the lessons which were thought (or attempted to, rather) are actually pretty useful in life.
But the thing is the teachers do not know how to present it properly and they rely too much on the teaching manuals.

I had only one class of the Nationalism module so I've not much comment about it.
Wait actually I do, but I will not say anything right now because I do not want to get in trouble.
If you really wanna know what I think of it ask me personally ha ha.


Owhkay my hits have been really low cos I haven't been updating, so to try salvage my poor blog I shall post of pics of my birthday thing at Souled Out on the 23rd of Dec.
Or was it 22nd?

Nyeh I don't remember but the date doesn't matter much now, does it? :)




Photobucket

JADE


Photobucket

Steph and Dina


Photobucket

Wei Kit and Dina


Photobucket

Mag's British cous, Mag, Baby, and my wife


Photobucket

Joe and I


Photobucket

Photobucket

Steph and Boooonie


Photobucket

Boooonie and Yi han


Photobucket

My dinner!


Photobucket

Photobucket

^^ V


Photobucket

Photobucket

Eugeney and I


Photobucket

Ethan


Photobucket

Photobucket

Group pic


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

super act cute weiiiiyy!


Photobucket

super retarded weiiyyyy!


Photobucket

Hahaha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Buddha and I


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ms. Louis and I


Photobucket

Why so much of Joe one haha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Slimy and a very red me

Don't complain about looking bad owhkay I look worse but this is the only decent pic we have WHY? =P


Photobucket

Fairuz




I puked that night ha ha.

I know it's damn late to say this but THANKS FOR COMING, EVERYONE!


Owhkay time to go Curve to get my new speakers.
My poor old 12 year old speakers should really retire already.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home