Sunday, January 13, 2008

No one is that strong.

Today I woke up at 6 to get my phone.
First message was received from Slimy at 5 something am, telling me a friend fot hit by a drunkard outside his car.
Then I tried calling Jade, no response.
Tried calling May, no response.

The weight on me felt a little heavier.


Mummy called, we chatted.
She told me my grandmother's kidney isn't functioning almost completely.
She's dying.
And the rock on my chest became a little bigger.


I waited the entire day for a message or a call from you, but nothing.
Finally I caved and I smsed. Your replies were slow.
Well, what did I expect?


Mahmood announces that we have to kawad at 12am tonight as punishment for getting our flagged taken away.

A little heavier.


Thought of my dad, the way I left things.

I cracked. Tears coming down as I struggle to breathe.


No one is that strong.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home