Thursday, August 30, 2007

There was just this one thing we never did together...

Today I noticed that previously I kept thinking of how like strangers we've become, and how you never even bother to acknowledge me; it needn't have to be big and elaborate, just a simple "hey", or a wave would do just fine.

But when we came face to face with each other; I quickened my step, looked away and pretended that you weren't there.

So I asked myself, how dare I chide you and feel hurt when I myself have not the courage to keep on trying?


I feel silly, because like I've mentioned before, I think I'm the only one in this muck who cares.


Machi's whining abt how long I take to blog cos she wants to sleep, and I smell like my boyfriend Jia Yang. HAHA.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Happy 50th Merdeka.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home