Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HaHAHaha.. haHahA.. hahaha.... haha..... ha.

I am so damned bored la omg.
I can't sleep, I can't swallow, my nose is stuffed fuck la.
Screw photobucket lah, I'll just upload everything through blogger but the pictures won't be nice cos their gonna be SMALL.


EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee.


K.



21st Dec 2oo6 - Eugeney was still here. =/


Went to 1U with Eugeney like, super early to get tickets for my husband's (Jay Chou. Yes I know I've just shown how shameless I can be.) movie.
Afterthat, did the normal stuff that I always do when Im with Eugene and thats making the usual rounds to all the boutiques trying on everything I like while waiting for Jado to arrive.





Our movie was at 2:45pm,
and Gene and I knew that if we told her the exact time she'd come at like, 2pm.
So we lied and said that the movie was at 12.45pm so she'd hurry up hehe.
And as expected, she came at 12:45pm sharp.

After having lunch at Burger King, we went to OSC to play pool cos Jade really wanted to.
Gene and I totally didn't wanna hahaha. But it turned out fun anyway.
Met Siang and Joe and ChernJie there.







Hahahhaa yeah, the picture of the half eaten burger is there, Jade. =P




Curse of The Golden Flower was good in terms of the fighting scenes and the costumes.
The storyline is really twisted: there's incest, husband killing wife through poisoning, brother having sex with sister (although he didn't know in the beginning la), etc.

But seriously lor.
Call me a slut la, but if I found out that the guy I was sleeping with was my half brother I wouldn't feel as if I were scarred for life and run out screaming my lungs out only to get hacked when I knew there were those hacking dudes in black out there.

I'd just accept it, feel helluva disgusted proably for the rest of my life and not do it again!
Life can be so simple sometimes but people just choose to complicate it.








Met up again with Siang, Joe and Chern after the movie.
We headed to the roof of 1U to hit some balls at the batting cages afterthat.
I was broke, as usual, so I didn't play.. just enjoyed the wind while watching the others play.
I'm damn sad weiy. Hahahaha.

























Went to Yipee Cup to chill afterthat.
Drank bubble tea and played cards, then went home shortly after.








I miss Eugeney. :(
It'll be another 6 months before I see him again.
And after Jade leaves, it'll be a whole YEAR before I see her again. :(







Byebye.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home