Sunday, December 17, 2006

I never thought it'd end this way.

I wish I could remain feeling-less.
I hate it when emotion clouds my judgement, as it always does.

Its my last day of work, and I don't know whether I am happy or sad.
I am glad that my days won't have to be spent working anymore,
and that I can start going out Jade and Eugeney and others again.
Or before Eugeney goes back to Singapore. :(

My workmates had a karaoke outing yesterday; they looked like they had so much fun!
The only fun I had last night was the unlimited Japanese food. (Unlimited sashimi babbeeyyy!)
But yeah. That was it. I ended up playing with Joshua the entire night.
He's four.

Before I go,





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I love my Mummy. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home