Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I am a whiner.

Edit.
21nd Dec, 10:34pm.


Top Ten Things I Want for Christmas (updated version) :



10. Lipgloss in sheer glittery pink from Red Earth
9. Waterproof liquid eyeliner in black from Shisheido
8. A baby Shih Tzu A new blusher in glittery orangey-pink from Body Shop (Mine bloody broke! And not just that, it left a mess all over my comforter! Sigh.) My baby Shih Tzu can wait 'til I move out of the country.
7. A brand spanking new Nikon DSLR with macro lenses
6. Diamond G Banana Guess bag
5. Pencil eyeliner in black from Shu Uemura
4. A new bikini (one that can cover my boobs properly and has paddings)
3. A pair of super super low waist bootcuts from Levi's
2. .. to lose weight
1. A new w710i (preferably a w850i, but I won't ask for that much) or RM300 as subsidy for me to buy the phone.




Ah. This list is more of a "Things That I'm Gonna Buy With My Pay Cheque" than a
"Top Ten Things I Want for Christmas" cos I'm gonna get the most of it myself, like the eyeliner and the lipgloss.
Except the really absurd ones la, like number 7 (Nikon DSLR with macro lenses) and number 6 (Diamond G Banana Guess Bag) and number 3 (A pair of super super low waist boot cuts from Levi's. I know its only RM 203, but I can't even spare that amount!) lastly number 2 ( ..to lose weight. I have never lost weight in my life lar! What makes me think I'll start to after Christmas? =.= )
The rest that aren't mentioned are just stuff that I've wanted but never had the extra cash to buy,
so those items will just remain there until I actually buy them..
or if I ever do hahaha.
Money is constantly a factor.



So yeah.
Well what I'm trying to say is, life sucks.
I hate wanting to buy things.


Really. :(





***





My phone died on me, and I've not an extra phone.


Fab, just fab.


I'll only be borrowing one from Machi this Thursday if all goes well.
SIGH. And the worse thing is I haven't gotten enough money for a new one yet!
As in, for the one I want la.
Probably only gonna get it after CNY or if I'm lucky, before CNY.
I'm never lucky, so after CNY it is then.
Til then I'll just use other's extra phones.

Owh yeah, Caryn, if you're reading this, do you have an extra Sony Ericsson charger?
If you do please let me know, thanks. :)

I'm afraid to tell my parents I sort of spoilt my phone.
I mean, it dropped lah.
Fell to the floor... I thought it was nothing (cos I've dropped it countless times and it still worked!)
I guess it had enough of me mistreating it. =/

Well, if you need me, call my house.
If I don't pick up, or I aint in, call Jade or Machi or Eugeney.
I should be with one of them.

My phone is like one of my organs,
I can't function well or go about my daily activities properly without it..
Being without it makes me feel insecure, too. :(

I am so bored I could die.
I actually have some pictures to post up about my working experience with Disney..
but I'm so lazy. Haha.

Jebat just flew to Japan, like a few hours ago.
May and Grace left last Saturday.
Sigh.. I should be there toooooo...... :(

Christmas is coming. I need some sort of a change..
Its been the same every year.
I'll go over to Sabrina's on Boxing Day,
and we'll have her mum's absolutely delicious pies and turkey.
Then probably go yumcha afterthat... the same usual shit.
Not that I don't like it though, I do.
Especially the pies. :)

2oo7 is just around the corner.
Its gonna be a long year.. SPM and all.
I can't believe another year just flew past me.
I have achieved nothing this year, only scraping through for my exams,
and letting down my parents... sigh.
I wish I were still form 3. I don't wanna face reality so soon.

I need to lose weight.
I've been eating and eating and eating.. and eating.
My stomach is so huge now I look 5 months pregnant.
My arms are so flabby and my shoulders are getting bulkier.
My thighs... lets not talk about my thighs.

Owhkaayy. Lets talk about something happier.
Well, since Christmas is coming.. I'll write out my wishlist now.
My Top Ten Things I Want for Christmas:



10. Lipgloss in sheer glittery pink from Red Earth
9. Waterproof liquid eyeliner in black from Shisheido
8. A baby Shih Tzu
7. A brand spanking new Nikon DSLR with macro lenses
6. Diamond G Banana Guess bag
5. Pencil eyeliner in black from Shu Uemura
4. A new bikini (one that can cover my boobs properly and has paddings)
3. .. to lose weight
2. .. to lose weight
1. A new w710i (preferably a w850i, but I won't ask for that much) or RM300 as subsidy for me to buy the phone.



Yeah. But I've been a naughty girl this year, so I won't expect Santa to get me anything.
It was fun thinking about what I want and writing them down though.
But its not fun anymore, cos I know Santa don't give naughty girls presents haha.



:(



... I am still bored. I've no idea what to do.
I had a 2 hour nap starting at 6pm just now,
and I am currently feeling wide awake.
I've got no anime to watch either.




Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala~






Lululululululululululululululululu?






Lololololololololololololololololoooooo.








Lililililililililililililililililililililililili!









Someone please end my misery.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home