Sunday, December 24, 2006

Grrrrrrrrr!

I am feeling SO annoyed right now.



I needed to go to 1U to get my mascara from Jusco cos I have 50bucks Jusco vouchers so I had to get my mascara from Jusco and nowhere else and I called all my normal buddies to ask if they could come to 1U with me to get my mascara and maybe just hang out for awhile like go at 12pm and come back at 4pm but everyone couldn't go I asked Machi and she said "you know I can't go out on Sundays" so I was like owhkay nevermind then and then I asked PikYie and she said she couldn't either I should've asked Dina but I just figured that she'd be busy or something damn I should've asked her I asked Jade but she said she'd be in Malacca and was only coming back at around 4 something then I was gonna ask Eugeney but I don't think he'd wanna so yeah and then like at 1:30pm Machi msges me on MSN saying that she was going to 1U and I was like wtf I mean you said you couldn't go out on Sundays and now you're going to 1U to meet Jilian but I guess its cos your mum suddenly wanted to go to 1U and you just tagged along and decided to tell Jilian to meet you there instead of calling me you did msg me on MSN yeah but you know I'm not always infront of the com you could've had the heart to have called me or something but nevermind I guess its just my luck to have lost my bloody mascara and also my bad luck to have such a .. nevermind anyway this isn't all about the mascara I'm just feeling a bit pissed and helluva annoyed because I feel as if I'm being ditched so yeah owh wait how did my ramblings get sidetracked to Machi ditching me must be because I'm about to pull out the hair from my head if I don't type this out somewhere I was gonna type out all this shit in my other blog but I guessed what the heck why backstab my bestfriend I'll just post it up on my public blog uhuh so yeah and I'm gonna go pack my stuff now its gonna be a long night so byebye.






Owh yeah.
Can anyone borrow me their mascara? :(



p/s: Merry Christmas everyone! :):) Go get drunk.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger may yi said...

sorry booboo :(

Monday, December 25, 2006 5:25:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home