Thursday, December 28, 2006

Gay earthquake

One morning I qoke up and said to myself, "Owhkay. I shall update my blog today, sicne I've got absolutely nothing to do."
Then I went straight to my desktop , turned on the monitor and typed www.photobucket.com.
I waited for what seemed like 7658723648923 hours (but in actual was only less than 5 minutes) and the page had still not yet appeared.
I was beginning to get real pissed.
I am very easily annoyed, as some of you already know.
I tried, and I tried. But I could not.

So I thought screw it la, I shall go get something to eat first.
Afterthat I came back up, and tried again.
Still nothing.
I went to watch an episode of Grey's Anatomy, and then tried again.
Still nothing.

Finally I heard from Jade that there was an earthquake in Taiwan which is affecting the WWW lines, and so most international websites will not be accessible for the next few weeks,
until they fix it.

So... not much pictures til then. I like my pictures big-assed, and if they can't be big-assed,
there will be none at all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home