Sunday, December 31, 2006

We REALLY love the podium!

Its 1st Jan, 2oo7.







Happy New Year


everyone!








I'd like to wish y'all a healthy and properous new year.



Goodbye childhood, hello SPM.




XOXO




The fireworks were beautiful.
And once again, I wish you were there to watch it with me.
When I called for you it wasn't to ask you a favour,
it was so that I could feel that you were somewhat with me.. if not physically,
then at the very least, spiritually.
But this year.. you were not with me at all.
I don't blame you.







"Aiyo.. watching fireworks is like watching someone burn an RM200 note! In fact I think that would be more entertaining."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember what u said girl... it looked like sperm.. ahhahah.. and expoding ovaries..

Monday, January 01, 2007 2:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home