Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just like oil on my hands..

Time is flying pretty quickly.
One more month before the hols end, and its back to reality.
Heck, I had to force myself to come back to reality a month earlier.
I haven't touched my books in about 2 months, ever since my F4 finals.

And fab, just fab. My mum just cut my fringe really short.
I look like a fat, and now ugly school girl.

I decided to open my addmaths file just now,
seeing as Terry's hardcore AddMaths tuition is starting tomorrow.
I looked at the sums.. and I felt the familiar sense of panic rising in my chest.

I couldn't seem to remember how to do anything.

Nope, nothing. Not a single sum. Nada.

I am done for. Not only do I look even uglier with my gay fringe,
now I don't remember how to do AddMaths.

Fab, just fab.

Why do I never learn? The last time I let her cut my fringe she did the same thing.
Gah.

In exactly a month I'll have to go back to school,
and shit starts from there.
This year, I discovered that I am good at NOTHING besides bumming around and eating.
Owh yeah, not forgetting my tongue which keeps slipping out things which should not be said,
or are better left unsaid.

I should have went to Jade's house today or something,
that way I wouldn't have allowed my mum to trim my fringe and I wouldn't discover (so quickly) that I'd forgotten completely how to do addmaths.

SIGH.

And I have just ran out of things to say.
I should quit wasting my time.. I have wasted about 2 months already.
Its time I got my life back on track.
Haha yeah.. easier said than done. But I'm definitely gonna do what it takes.
I've such high goals.. and somehow, I know I am just going to dissapoint myself.
But I've already plunged in the water.
I've no other choice but to keep swimming.



And this year.. I've not yet let go of you.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don worry ching, you'll do fine next year =D

Monday, December 04, 2006 6:53:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home