Thursday, November 30, 2006

When darknes turns to light, it ends tonight..

Haha hey blog, sorry there've not been many proper updates.
There will be, soon. Caryn's birthday dinner (yeah I know its been a loooong time but yeah, Im still gonna do a post on that one),
And posts on another two upcoming events.
There will be more pictures for your viewing, owh dear blog.

Old Man's not replying my messages and its irking me.
I don't know why. Maybe its cos I just canceled on him.
But what am I to do? I can't go out with only RM3 in my purse. =.=
I'm even considering not going for camp gathering tomorrow.
But I really don't wanna be stuck at home all day again.
I mean, I've been at home for the past two days cos I chose to stay home..
Was a bit tired, from all the mall trips so I thought staying home for 2 days would do me some good.
Yeah, it did, but now Im just feeling restless.

Haha Im rambling. I was thinking of changing my skin back,
since I don't think I can sleep now, but I'm just too lazy.
Blah.

Sigh.. I hate having no money.
December is drawing close, and Jade is coming back on Saturday, the only good news in a long time.
I'll be working for 9 days at 1U, The Oval with Snuckums(Machi) and a few others.
I don't know whether it'd be fun,
but Im just looking ofrward to the money.
I need money. Badly.
Yeah yeah it aint no life and death situation,
its just that if I don't have money my partying ways will be restricted,
and December (Christmas and NYE month) is a month where money is much required.

K.. its 10 minutes to four, and I shud really go to sleep.
I just wish I had something to look forward to, to wake up to,
rather than harsh reality and cold truths(one of them being that I have no money grr).
Gosh.. its at moments like these when I feel so.. empty.
Empty in the pockets haha.

Ah well.. during circumstances like these, I can only stick to the phrase,


"Money isn't everything."










The hell it isn't.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home